From: "nabil" <nabil.attar@aws-syria.com>
To: <php-db@lists.php.net>
Sent: Monday, 26 May, 2003 04:13
Subject:  Generate RRS (XML) from MySQL

Please advise me from a2z how to generate RRS (XML) file  from MySQL, and
save the output in a file (.rrs)..

Because i want to  insert my records in MySQL then later (when i want)
update the .rrs file from the database.

In this case the users still read from the rrs file , and e not from MySQL
directly..

Best Regards
Nabil