Re: Insert & Select URL into/from database table

I'm sorry.  You want to what?  I really couldn't figure this one out.  Let me
see if I got lucky.

The user inputs a URL into a form.  Someone else searches (for something
unspecified) and this link shows up.  You want the link to work.  If this is the
case, you simply need to echo the form variable (we'll call it $url) like either
of the following.  Which you choose depends on which you like more.

    <? print "<a href=\"".$url."\">".$url."</a>"; ?>

If that's not what you're trying to do, perhaps you can explain a bit more
thoroughly.

Edward Dudlik
Becoming Digital
www.becomingdigital.com