RE: in php query execution time

> I need to get the query execution time like the one we get in the
shell
> (Query OK, 1 row affected (0.00 sec)) on my php page!!!

You can't, MySQL does not provide that except on the command line.

Use microtime() to get the time before and after the query. It won't be
the same, but it'll give you an idea, at least.

---John W. Holmes...

PHP Architect - A monthly magazine for PHP Professionals. Get your copy
today. http://www.phparch.com/