PHP, Mysql-query

Hi everyone!

I want to do the following query with php connected to mysql:
I have one table with columns named NN , FN and A. Now I want mysql to find
(a): all data records where NN = $var (well, that is no problem for me) But
now, I want it to get all data records in that table where the whole column
of FN with many different results (from the former query, where NN=$var) is
present.
It is no problem for me to devide that task into two querys and make a
script with php. But I want it more effective and faster, of course! Thus I
want to put it into one query!

To make it more clear, an example:
First I get the following result by doing a query that gives me everything
where NN=13
NN    FN    A
13      11     x
13      56     y
13      34     z
13      10     a
Now I want it to find all records where FN =11, FN=56, FN=34, FN=10.

Would be very happy for response!

André