From: Rasmus Lerdorf [mailto:rasmus@lerdorf.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 22 April 2003 4:40 PM
To: Luke Woollard
Cc: Mark Nenadov; PHP-DB List
Subject: RE:  ODBTP (Best solution for MSSQL & Win32
ODBC)atSourceForge

Note that the "Guys at Zend" had nothing to do with writing the ODBC
support in PHP.  They do lots of good work on PHP, but so do many other
people.  PHP is a large community project.  For ODBC stuff, the current
guy with all the answers is Daniel R. Kalowsky <kalowsky@php.net> so if
you have some cool suggestions for the ODBC stuff, he is probably the
right guy to talk to.

-Rasmus