RE: ODBTP (Best solution for MSSQL & Win32 ODBC) atSourceForge

It's a good idea for PHP to support as many 3rd party products (database or
other) as possible.

It's also a good idea to educate those who believe MySQL and PostgreSQL are
not good for the enteprise.

Remember this:
.org is run on a PostgreSQL database
(http://cw.idg.com.au/idg2.nsf/All/2ADD84E6EBCEADE9CA256CB30075FA01!OpenDocu
ment)
MySQL Users include Inktomi, NASA, U.S. Census Bureau, Google, Xerox,
Yahoo!... The list is long and large..
(Source: MySQL.com)

Luke Woollard