Re: ODBTP (Best solution for MSSQL & Win32 ODBC)atSourceForge

Hey,

I personally like MySQL, though I am open to Postgres in those cases
where it is better suited.

Anyways, better support is always, uh.... better! :)

I've had to use ODBC in the past (with PHP for one) and would love to
see the support for it improved.

~Mark