Re: PHP front-end generator

Hello,

On 04/20/2003 08:51 AM, Nbm wrote:
    I have a db centered software program that I am converting to a sql db.
I am looking for a prog that will create a front end GUI from the existing
tables in sql.  So if I have 100 tables, the software needs to create a form
or forms based on the database tables.  Any ideas?  I prefer a PHP front
end, as this app will eventually be on the web.

Here you may find several solutions for your problem:

http://www.phpclasses.org/search.html?words=database+form&go_search=1

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos