From: "Hutchins, Richard" <Richard.Hutchins@Getingeusa.com>
To: <php-db@lists.php.net>
Sent: Tuesday, 15 April 2003 10:29
Subject: RE:  Entering a query

You'd have to check out the user manual for your specific "flavor" of
database and figure out how to set permissions for a given user. Once you
find that, you probably want to grant something like UPDATE and SELECT
privileges as a minimum, but that's your decision (and somewhat database
dependent).

If you're using MySQL, check out the MySQL Database Administration section.
It's not too difficult once you figure it out. Just remember to FLUSH
PRIVILEGES when you're done (for MySQL).

Hope this helps.