Re: Column Sort Question

Hello!!

Is the refresh built in or do you mean when someone clicks the refresh button on thier browser???

If it's built in...using header()....You could pass the values of $sort_order and $order_by just by adding at the end of the url that is refreshed...

Or something like that...since your using Sessions...

Dan