RE: upgrade to php4.3.2RC1 and MySQL 4.0.12 gives me errors

> Although at first it seemed it works, but now more and more errors
occur:
> My my.log file is full with lines:
>
> read_next: Got error 127 when reading table ./phpads/adviews
>
> How can I figure out what error 127 is, and more important how to fix
it?

D:\mysql\bin>perror 127
Error code 127:  Unknown error
127 = Record-file is crashed

Try repairing your table. A MySQL list would be able to provide you more
information.

http://www.mysql.com/documentation/mysql/bychapter/manual_MySQL_Database
_Administration.html#REPAIR_TABLE

---John W. Holmes...

PHP Architect - A monthly magazine for PHP Professionals. Get your copy
today. http://www.phparch.com/