Tables etc .....

Hi there everyone,

Does anyone have any example code of how to get column names from a mysql table without knowing how many columns there are?  Basically what I need to be able to do is to display the contents of a database without knowing the column names as i'm trying to write something to manage my databases and i'd rather try it myself rather than use phpmyadmin all the time as you don't learn anything that way.

Thanks everyone :-)

Chris