Re: re: php3 vs ph4 mail() function (help)

On Friday 11 April 2003 09:59, JeRRy wrote:

> If you have a basic code I could look at and add my
> values myself that would be great.  Basically I need a
> code that will fetch email addresses from a mysql
> database and send via email a message.

The manual and tutorial sites have any number of basic code and examples.

> It appears some people are backing off this question
> maybe because they are not aware of how to do it.

It appears that you want someone to do your work for you.

> I believe posting the code on this board also would
> help others, and would save re-posting it later as
> people can look back and find this thread to answer
> their question.  And also I can refrence this thread
> for future reference.

Exactly, so why don't you start by posting *your* code?

> All help is appreicated, and surely someone out there
> can help me.  It's sounds basic but I can't get around
> to why my old code won't work.

If you don't post your code no-one is going to be able to figure out why it
doesn't work. And I am assuming here that you do want to know why your code
doesn't work and want to know how to get it fixed.