Displaying PHP page

When people try and load a page that is PHP driven, the page flashes on the screen and then it says that it isn't found.  The page worked for a day and then the next day it did the flash and not found business.  I didn't restart my computer or change any settings.  The page is http://twostep.antsmarching.org/365reasons.php3  How do I fix this problem?

Rick