From: "Blue Tiger" <bluetiger@mindspring.com>
To: php-db@lists.php.net
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 00:01:38 -0400
Subject:  Hosting for PHP/MySQL

Plain Text Attachment [ Save to my Yahoo! Briefcase  |
 Download File ]

Hello all,
	Does anyone know of a cheap PHP hosting company that
I can co-locate
& resell hosting space on? I have a co-located hosting
company for my
.NET
stuff, but I need one that's supports PHP/MySQL
cheaply as well. Any
ideas?

Thanks,
Ryan