need help with php and oracle on xp

Hi,
I tried to set up php, apache on my xp machine, oracle is on another
server.
My phpinfo.php does not show support for oci8 or oracle, it only shows
odbc, I knew that the support for oracle was not taken effect. Could
anyone tell me how to incorporate oracle module into php to work? Thanks
in advance.
By the way, my php with apache works fine. I just need to incorporate
oracle in.

php version: 4.3.1
apache 1.3.24
oracle   9.2.0.1