--Original Message Text---
From: Luke Woollard
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 11:34:01 +1000

Dude - sweet book. I bought it myself when i was starting out.

Your problem is due to the PHP error message setting in the php.ini file.

Whack this at the beginning of your scripts:

// Report simple running errors
error_reporting  (E_ERROR | E_WARNING | E_PARSE);

When you know more - check out the php.ini file and read about the error
level..
And this page in the PHP manual:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.error-reporting.php

Cheers,