RE: Re: [PHP] mysl_connect question

This is getting way off topic for the PHP list...

What was the GRANT command you used to create this new user? When you
issue the command the "user@host" part should match what you're getting
in the error message. So if you granted permission for user@localhost,
then it's not going to work. It must be user@****.com or whatever your
error message is saying.

---John W. Holmes...

PHP Architect - A monthly magazine for PHP Professionals. Get your copy
today. http://www.phparch.com/

in