RE: MySql Help needed

Are you sure you give access to this user from the machine to the database
server? Check IP address permissions and if the user has access to the
specific table and/or database in MySQL. Also check to make sure the
database server is setup to allow you access from your machine.. check the
MySQL and System log files they usually help to determine what went wrong.