MSSQL/PHP problem

Hi,

I have this problem retrieving data from a mssql table with PHP.

I have this in my mssql table column:

Globe and Mail data are retrieved and processed for CustomSearch.

On the R30, the crontab entry:
0 4 * * 1-6  /usr1/applic/ntgm/ntgm_get.pl
will run the Perl script at 4 a.m. everyday to retrieve the data from Globe
and Mail.  It will look for the file, retry if not found, until 6 a.m.

Most common problem is caused by the data file not available after 6 a.m.
for retrieval.  The system will send an error message to the support team to
alert the problem.

To retry downloading manually, simply sign on to the R30 and run the script
/usr1/applic/ntgm/ntgm_get.pl.

The data file can be found in the done directory and two log files in the
log directory.

WHen I retrieve this data from php to display on my webpage I get this:

Globe and Mail data are retrieved and processed for CustomSearch.
On the R30, the crontab entry:
0 4 * * 1-6 /usr1/applic/ntgm/ntgm_get.pl
will run the Perl script at 4 a.m. everyday to retrieve the data from Globe
and Mail. It will look for the fi

The code I have in my php to display this text is:

$query = "SELECT * FROM knowledgeBase WHERE Title = '$title'";
$result = mssql_query($query);
$line = mssql_fetch_row($result);
echo "$line[2]";

$line[2] because this data is in the second column of the mssql table of the
row '$title'

P.S. I have set the limit of the mssql table to have 8000 character, so it
should exceed the limit, but I just don't know why it takes only 6 lines of
the total 11 lines of what I had in the mssql table.

Please advise! THANKS!

Kelvin