RE: Putting a string into a variable.

You might be getting an empty result because you don't have anything in
$stringarray[1]. You set $i = 0 then have a while loop that does something
while $i < 6. But you never go through and increment $i at all so it's
always equal to 0. You might get some type of result if you echoed
$stringarray[0] in that case.

You should use a for loop and remember to increment ($i++) the variable in
the appropriate place inside the for loop.

Additionally, I think the proper way to accomplish your array assignment is
to state $stringarray = array(). I seem to remember reading somewhere that
$stringarray[] = array() isn't quite correct. It works, but it's not
correct.

It's Friday, it's nice outside and I'm not concentrating much, so I hope
this information is of some help.

Good luck,
Rich