Re: Design question...

yeh, this is somewhat off topic but anyway -

for dreamweaver start at the source - www.macromedia.com ;
there's simply loads of web design sites eg ..
www.sitebuilder.ws/dreamweaver/index.htm
or
www.trainingtools.com/online/dreamweaver4/index.htm (old version of dw here
but maybe worth a look anyway)
and
many, many more ...

now, do 'not' be confused by dreamweaver templates and php based template
engines - totally different (and mutually exclusive) techniques (but with
the same end objective) Dreamweaver templates reuse your html to construct
all the site pages as a one off exercise on the site development machine,
php based engines work on the web server and construct each page from the
underlying template(s) everytime the (php) page is called - if this doesn't
make sense then have a play with both techniques and you'll see immediately
how different they are.

I'd strongly recommend if you go down php templating route you give Smarty
(http://smarty.php.net/) a go.

Good luck!

David Eisenhart

F9E3D1712F58D411B70D00508BDF897F077954D6@msgdal07.sbc.com">news:F9E3D1712F58D411B70D00508BDF897F077954D6@msgdal07.sbc.com...