ODBC cursor join

Does anyone know how to join cursors after having successfull query ie:

I have multiple queries that get data from different sources and now I need
to join the results, how can I achieve this in PHP  (Do I need to write into
a temporary table and then requery? is that the only way?  I am using MySQL.
I have started to play around with "SQL_CUR_USE_ODBC" as a 4th parameter in
the odbc_connect( ).

**
The Company reserves the right to amend statements
made herein in the event of a mistake. Unless expressly
stated herein to the contrary, only agreements in writing signed
by an authorized officer of the Company may be enforced against it.