hello,

i'm using the next code:

$fp=fopen("WBSMUTA.CSV","r");
while (!(feof($fp))) {
        $data_file=fgets($fp,4096);
        echo "<br>$data_file<br>";

}

to open a file...

but I want to read it from line 3.. and there is a special function for, but
can't find it back :(

can someone tell me the name of this funcion?

I know I can also use a counter into the while-loop, but I know there is a
better sollution for..

thanks

_______________________________

Mark Snijders, Developer
Atos Origin
Groenewoudeseweg 1, Room VN-515
5621 BA  Eindhoven, The Netherlands
*   : Mark.Snijders@atosorigin.com
*    :+31 (0)40 - 2785992 (tel)
* : +31 (0)40 - 2788729 (fax)

The information in this mail is intended only for use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
Access to this mail by anyone else than the addressee is unauthorized. If
you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken omitted to be taken in reliance of it, is prohibited and
may be unlawful.