RE: MySQL or Postgres

hi,

Ih ate people being so lazy..

open google and type the words: mysql postgres

and you get enough results, here i looked one up for you:

http://www.mmlabx.ua.es/mysql-postgres.html
<http://www.mmlabx.ua.es/mysql-postgres.html>

_______________________________

Mark Snijders, Developer
Atos Origin
Groenewoudeseweg 1, Room VN-515
5621 BA  Eindhoven, The Netherlands
*   : Mark.Snijders@atosorigin.com
*    :+31 (0)40 - 2785992 (tel)
* : +31 (0)40 - 2788729 (fax)

The information in this mail is intended only for use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
Access to this mail by anyone else than the addressee is unauthorized. If
you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken omitted to be taken in reliance of it, is prohibited and
may be unlawful.