Retrieve "the field name itself" instead of "the info of the field name"

hello everyone,

this is my code to retrieve info from my mysql db. This works perfect, but what i also want is a column before this column. In the first column, i want to see the field names from my table. So instead of selecting the info of the field names "uitbater","straatnaam",... , I want to get "uitbater" itself.

How can I do this?

$result = mysql_query("SELECT uitbater, straatnaam, postcode, gemeente, provincie, telefoon, fax, email FROM info_general") or die (mysql_error());
$num = mysql_numrows($result);

print"<table width=200 border=1>\n";

while ($get_info = mysql_fetch_row($result)) {

		foreach ($get_info as $field)

} print "</table>\n"; mysql_close();