RE: Addslashes (MSSQL)

Umm, how about using str_replace to replace the quotes for there ASCII
equivalent's,
and when you print them out in HTML they will be interpreted properly,
or you
could str_replace them back.

On Thu, 2003-03-20 at 11:23, Poon, Kelvin (Infomart) wrote:

    Actually, that eliminated the error messages but it still hasn't fix
    the
    problem

    I did what you said....but now in my MSSQL table, the content column
    has
    somethign like thsi

    "Step 1: blah blah balh
    Step 2: blah balh balh \'Username\'"

    so it included the slashes...I just learned that mSSQL doens;t
    accept
    slashes so is there any other way I can fix this problem?..I want
    literally

    step 1: balh bah balh
    Step 2: balhb alhb alhb 'Username'

    to be inserted to the table..please help

    thanks a lot by the way