RE: Re: Does Php support Flash files ?

Not only rude, but, to someone of my age and upbringing, extremely offensive.  Even though it has become more commonly used over the 30 years since the one and only time I used it in the presence of my father, I still wince mentally every time I hear or see it.

Cheers!

Mike

Beckett Park, LEEDS,  LS6 3QS,  United Kingdom
Email: m.ford@lmu.ac.uk