Re: Re: Does Php support Flash files ?

Swearing???? Well, the word 'fuck' is a bit rude, but I don't think it is swearing. But I get the reactions that I was looking for :-)

At 11:34 19-3-03, you wrote:
Hi Edwin

On Wednesday 19 March 2003 17:21, Edwin Boersma wrote:
> What the fuck R U doing in my thread??????????/
>
> Rajni Arya wrote:
> > Hi,
> >      Does PHP supprots Flash files on Open BSD platform ?

Yes, it's rude to hijack threads. And if you search the archives, I often
berate people for doing so. BUT there's absolutely no need and no place for
swearing on a public forum such as this list.

regards
/*
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
                -- Hunter S. Thompson
*/

Edwin Boersma

Odos Agiou Polykarpou