SELECT * FROM Command

Hi,

I have a question about how to display results.  I am using PHP with a mysql database through yahoo webhosting.  I've created a form (html & javascript) that lets the user post data to one of the tables in my database.  On a separate page, I've created a form that will do a SELECT * FROM search (by zipcode) on the database that the user posted data to.

Now here's my question..

I want the query to search the db and return results for matching zip  codes and display that plus the other info that was posted by the user.

I have it right now so that the results displayed are simply only the zip code that matches is coming back and it displays how ever many times in matches.

I hope this makes sense.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Michael