Re: Does Php support Flash files ?

Hi,

   This question is not regarding any database. I have one jpeg image on
this image i want to use animated image to point any particular location
this postion coordinate i am getting from database. I am able to do with
normal image but i want to use animated image.

I hope i am clear with my doubt now, if any more clearification then
please do inform me about it.

one more help if doubts are other than database then where it should be
post or send.

Thanks in advance.

regards,

rajni arya