Re: mysql_connect() problem

You need to install the php-mysql rpm. You can get this on your RedHat CD,
or through apt-get:

apt-get install php-mysql

Get apt here: http://apt.freshrpms.net/

Does the PHP project ever plan to do something as impressive as CPAN so
users won't have to reinstall or recompile just to extend its
functionality?

--Dave

<quote who="Indrajit Paul">