From: Chris Payne [mailto:cjp@planetoxygene.com]
Sent: Friday, 14 March 2003 8:13 AM
To: php
Subject:  PHP and Sendmail

Hi there everyone,

I might soon be moving my server from Linux to Windows, and I was
wondering if I will have to rewrite my PHP - Sendmail code to work on
Windows Apache?  Or is there a better system than sendmail for PHP on
Windows?

Oh BTW it has to support HTML.

Please help. if I do have to rewrite my form code it will take weeks LOL
:-)

Thanks

Chris