Re: file save part 2

on 3/8/03 6:13 PM, Ryan Holowaychuk at ryan@hgilive.com appended the
following bits to my mbox:

> I have tried a few things and I can get the file to have each line on
> its own line.

FYI, this is probably on the wrong list since it isn't database related.
You should post to PHP-GENERAL to get more responses.

What do you mean by 'line'?  Do you mean each piece of data, i.e., (no,
name, grade)?  If so, you need to implode using the the newline.

If you are accepting multiple entries to the file, change the mode from w to
a to append new data.

$file_data = implode("\r\n", $_POST);

If that doesn't help, send an example of what you want the data to look
like.

Sincerely,

Paul Burney

--