From: drparker
Date: Thursday, March 06, 2003 13:46:58
To: php-db@lists.php.net
Subject:  retrieve last n records

I need to retrieve the last n records of a table, n will probably be 2
or 3. I know that I can accomplish this by: select * from table order
by field DESC Limit n, but i would prefer not to do this way because it
interferes with my sorting mechanism on the main page. Is there any
other way to do it?