From: Dani Matielo [mailto:dmatielo@uol.com.br]
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 10:18 PM
To: php-db@lists.php.net
Subject:  Update MD5 field

Hello, everybody

my problem is the following: I just imported a csv file to a MySQL database
that contains name and email fields. It has about 9k lines on it and I need
a new field that orinally didn't exist called "code" thats suposed to be

MD5(name.email)

I know how to do this for new data, but I don't know how to update all the
old ones I already have there.

Thank you in advance,

Daniela