Re: php and local printing

It dopesn't seem like you got an answer to this. To print locally,
you'll need to use Jscript of something similar on the local end.
I've only seen this work in IE, but I haven't looked into it too
deeply. To print to the server, you'll probably need to shell out to
the OS.

HTH or at least starts a discussion...

--- Rajesh Fowkar <Mail@dempos.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> What is the best way to print on a locally connected printer from
> php ?
>
> For printing we want to give the user three options :
>
> 1. Screen
>
> 2. Local Printer
>
> 3. Server Printer
>
> What you guys are using for printing on locally connected printer
> from
> php.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Peace
>
> --
> Rajesh
> :
> ####[ GNU/Linux One Stanza Tip (LOST) ]#######################
>
> Sub : kill-proc (killing user process by an user)    LOST #285
>
> #!/bin/sh
> ps -aef | grep $USER
> echo -en "Process-No to kill : "; read P_ID
> kill $P_ID

> :
>
> --

=====