RE: undefined function: mysql_pconnect()

Could you post your entire script to see what's wrong ?

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Cameron [mailto:clauseng@foundtechnologies.com]
Envoyé : samedi 1 mars 2003 6:17
À : php-db@lists.php.net
Objet :  undefined function: mysql_pconnect()

I'm new to this stuff, so you have to excuse me if I seem dense.  I can't
get MySQL base operation from PHP 4.22 under RedHat Linux 8.0.  I get the
following error when trying to use mysql_connect().

"Call to undefined function: mysql_pconnect()"

I don't have any other PHP running on the box, other non-db related
scripting works.  I'm using Apache 2.0, all the newest stuff.  The PHP
documentation says this should be built in, and when I utilize phpinfo(),
the output section dbx says MySQL is installed.

Can someone help me out?

Thanks...

Signed, someone who spent his time in ASP but wants out.