phpMyAdmin

Ok, maybe this is strictly a phpMyAdmin Q, but I'm sure many of use it
=)

I have a server at home which runs phpMyAdmin.
I also run it locally on my laptop.  The cfg_uri for both is
http://localhost/phpMyAdmin/

When I open a web browser (IE), I go to
http://mydomainonmyserverathome/phpMyAdmin
Then when I try to work with my database at home.

All of a sudden, it acts as if I were trying to work on the db which is
on my laptop.

So here are my steps:

1.	go to http://mydomainonmyserverathome/phpMyAdmin
2.	Try to create a table which exists on my laptop but not on my
server at home
3.	Get message that table already exists
4.	view list of tables on the left nav and they contain all the
db's which are on my laptop.

Help please!!!