RE: Storing an array in the database

You could store it as a series of comma separated values in a text field and
manipulate it using implode() and explode() on the comma separators. I've
done this for small arrays and it works OK. WOuld like to know if there's an
easier way though. Not that this is all that bad. I'm just lazy. ;^)

HTH
Rich