From: Aspire Something [mailto:sank89@sancharnet.in]
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 2:56 PM
To: php-db
Subject: Re:  Processing Page

Thanks every one ...

All the method you told me are static it does not look if the sql
statemet
being exec by php along with backend has finished its job . I only
wanted to
show the processig page till the time the query does it's work .

let me add here that the time for execution of  the script here is
unpridictable and it is expected that it may vary according to the job
given
thus
 I cannot hardcode the refresh time .

Regads,