Checkboxes to gather rows to delete

I have a mysql database with a table using one column as a primary key.
(rowID). On a php page I use a query to  list all of the rows of the table
and have a checkbox beside each  row that should be used to check if you
would like to delete this row. Can someone give me an example using post
to pull the boxes that need to be deleted.
Thanks!
Lewis