Re: Preserving form field values between pages/tags

Thanks for the code!... But its not exacly what I'm looking for...

I want to move from page to bage (And back again) using links and not
actually submit the sub-form...

Is that even possible without using JavaScript "onFocus" etc??

-Nelson

D362CD49C75CD4119A64009027E78DBB0FC60E2D@ppnemp01.pp.egg.com">news:D362CD49C75CD4119A64009027E78DBB0FC60E2D@ppnemp01.pp.egg.com...