RE: disable right-click in all frames.

Sure, uhm.. say your java script belongs in the <body> tag so that it's
run when the page loads. example.com/included.html is the page you want
to include in your site with the javascript.
the file() function would probably work better than fopen, so I'll use
that:

 So:

<?php

$javascript = "onLoad='something blah blah"; // This is your javascript
to insert.

$page = file ("http://www.example.com/included.html";); // This is the
page you wish to display with your javascript.

foreach ($page as $line) {  // Go through the file line by line.

    if (stristr($line, "<body")) {  // if the line contains the <body
tag

            $pos = strpos(strtolower($line), "<body"); // Get the
position within the line
            $first_half = substr($line, 0, $pos+6); // split the line
into two parts right after <body
            $second_half = substr($line,$pos, strlen($line)-($pos+6))
            echo $first_half . $javascript . " " . $second_half ; //
echo the line with your javascript inserted.
    } else { // if the line doesn't contain "<body" just echo it.
            echo $line;
    }

?>

That's the idea anyway. I didn't test this, but I'm guessing it's pretty
close. I know stristr() may not be the best routine to use, and there's
a couple places I'm seeing already where you could optimize things, but
you get the idea.

Anyone have a better way to do that?

-Micah