Re: PHP4 on Windows & using MSSQL

Hi Coolio
Accessing the Windows NT server from Windows and Linux no longer causes
session errors (which were like: can not find session file, header
already sent and something about cookies).

Trying to access Linux Server (which previously worked 100%). now gives
errors (for example: Fatal error: Call to undefined function:
pg_connect() in E:\Inetpub\wwwroot\php\PgSQL_Driver.php on line 253).
Linux Server has now got the Windows path.

My attention is really trying to resolve: Warning: SQL error:
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][Named Pipes]Specified SQL server not
found., SQL state 08001 in SQLConnect in
E:\Inetpub\wwwroot\php\ODBC_Driver.php on line 174
Error: failed to name the tables.

If someone is using MSSQL database and could comment on PHP.ini, perhaps
that is the area I need to work on.

Cheers for now,
Kevin Gordon
New Zealand