Re: NotesSQL via ODBC in PHP

Steve,

I have used NotesSQL succesfully to MS Access and MS SQL, but not with PHP.
The NotesSQL gives you a very basic SQL function set and to my opinion its
not even worth trying it.  This was with Notes 4.5.2.  It could be better in
later versions, I don't know.

ODBC works fine, I have connect PHP to MS Access, MS SQL and and even XLS
files.

MH

3E55D8F0.6080706@netscape.net">news:3E55D8F0.6080706@netscape.net...