Date Question

Hi there everyone,

I have the following 2 dates (FOr example):

19-02-2003
21-02-2003

How can I easily find out how many nights there are between the 2 dates?  For example, the above would be 2 nights as the 21st would be the checkout date.

I have the use the format about as that is how the info is given to me for me to parse via PHP.

Thanks

Chris