From: Noam Giladi [mailto:noam@i-com-it.com]
Sent: woensdag 19 februari 2003 16:00
To: php-db@lists.php.net
Subject:  "LIMIT" problem MSSQL

I'm trying to split results into different pages and number the pages
accordingly.  I've been able to build a fairly intelligent page numbering
system which knows which rows it should pull (at least by numbering each row
numerically) but I don't know how to construct a SQL query to pull 10
results starting at a certain number.

please  did anyone wrote a proc that do it?.

--
John Krewson
Programmer - SWORPS