Site Help

Hello!

My name is Mike and I have no clue what I am doing. I have basic skills in PHP, but for some reson I cant bring them together to make the web program that I need. I would like to make a product site. When a client searches for product 6, the program goes to sites listed in an array, aite a, b, c, d, and e, grabs product 6 and the information needed from that page, then displays a picture, price, link, etc. I need someone who is willing to talk with me outside this mailing list. Is there any way this can be done?

Thanks for your time,
Mike Delorme
www.entityweb.com