Re: string manipulation

dziuram@hotmail.com (Martin Dziura) writes:
> is there some sort of parsing call i can evoke to extract the url?
> Beginning with the http and ending with the first white space?

$str = "foobarbazhttp://www.foo.bar/";;
preg_match("/(http:\/\/\S+)/", $str, $match);

$match[1] should contain the url part of $str. There are more
sophisticated regular expressions you can make for extracting url's,
but from your description, I think this should be enough.

--
--Fredrik
"Calvin Coolidge looks as if he had been weaned on a pickle."